Comprehensive Financial Planning
The Importance of Having a Financial Plan
In today's uncertain economy, financial planning has become increasingly important. With an overwhelming number of options for saving and investing, managing your finances can be difficult.
Creating a financial plan helps you see the big picture and set long and short-term life goals, a crucial step in mapping out your financial future. When you have a financial plan, it's easier to make financial decisions and stay on track to meet your goals. Working with a Certified Financial Planner™ professional can give you confidence knowing you have a plan in place designed to help you reach financial success.
What is The Foundation Freedom Formula™?
The Foundation Freedom Formula™ (FFF) is our comprehensive financial planning and client relationship management process. It is designed to enhance your financial foundation to help you enjoy greater freedom and independence during your retirement. The Foundation Freedom Formula™ provides you with a plan that is designed to organize and manage your finances, achieve your goals and enjoy your life.
Who could benefit from FFF?
People who are...
- Passionate about their goals
- Serious about making smart choices with their money
- Financial delegators and want a coordinated financial team to organize and reduce their financial complexity.
How can FFF help you?
Most successful people have already achieved many goals, but they may still lack confidence in their future. Their lack of confidence could result from not having a cohesive plan for their retirement, not knowing what to do with the money they have, or not knowing how much money they actually need to fulfill their life goals.
The Foundation Freedom Formula™ can help you address the above concerns as well as these important questions:
- Am I taking more risk with my investments than I should?
- Are my investments scattered, disorganized and poorly mixed?
- Am I over-weighted in my company's stock?
- Am I saving enough for my child’s education?
- Is my spouse prepared to handle our finances if something happens to me?
- Do I have an adequate, current will, trust or estate plan?
- Do I need long-term care insurance?
- Do I have enough replacement income in case I become disabled?
- Is my current amount of life insurance enough to cover my family’s expenses?
- Am I paying too much tax?
This customized process can help you:
- Have a comprehensive plan for your retirement with sufficient income objectives;
- Have organized and diversified investments;
- Be aware of your dangers and have a plan designed to deal with them effectively;
- Have a complete estate plan with strategies in place to manage risk;
- Stay on track by working with a financial planner on a consistent basis; and
- Feel that your goals are achievable.
How do new clients experience FFF? What is the process?
1 - Foundation Freedom Starter Kit™
After your initial phone call with us, we will send you the Starter Kit to complete and bring with you to our first meeting, The Foundation Freedom Workshop™. The Starter Kit helps both of us better understand your financial concerns, the strengths and weaknesses of your current situation, and your short- and long-term life and financial goals
2 - The Foundation Freedom Workshop™
The Workshop is our first meeting during which we will review your completed Starter Kit in detail, gather more information about your situation and finally discuss if and how we can help you. We will also give you more information about us, our firm, our service platforms and fees.
3 - The Life & Financial Strategy Session™
If both of us decide there is a good client-planner fit and both parties would like to proceed, your Life and Financial Strategy Session will be our next meeting. During the Strategy Session, we will begin developing your financial plan. We will prioritize your financial concerns, outline the steps we need to take to help you address your financial concerns and begin to develop your customized Foundation Freedom Roadmap and Foundation Freedom Builder™.
4 - The Foundation Freedom Roadmap
Each client has a Roadmap by which we manage the implementation and monitoring of their financial plan. We have found that implementing a financial plan, no matter how good it is, can sometimes be the most difficult step. The Roadmap helps both of us: focus on what is most critical first, implement your entire financial plan at the appropriate pace, and stay on track to help you make financial progress.
5 - The Foundation Freedom Builder™
Proper financial planning often requires coordination with the rest of your financial team, including your CPA and estate planning attorney. With your permission, we will contact your other professional advisors to let them know you have added us to your financial team and that we are ready and willing to be a team player for your financial success.
6 - Foundation Freedom Progress Sessions™
After your Life and Financial Strategy Session, we will implement and monitor your financial plan during our Progress Session meetings. These meetings help verify we are making progress toward your life and financial goals.